суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

free online tutorials




I�am home sick again today. This is day 2.5 (I�got sent home yesterday). Iapos;ve had a chest cold and fever. Ry is just getting over it, and mine seems to be going downhill instead of up. I�only had 4 hrs of sick time saved up, so I�am taking an hour hit this week. Iapos;m thinking about using part of my 8hrs of vacation Iapos;ve got accrued, but that would make me sad. LOL.

Ry is back at Saraapos;s today. Weapos;d already paid for the week, so she might as well go. So I have a day to lounge around, finish a crochet project and get the dishes done. I�might cast on for my first real pair of socks too. Iapos;m not sure when the last time I�was actually home alone was. It is eerily quiet. Very strange. I�might even be a bad sickie and go out for *gasp*�coffee.

Anyhow, I�hope you are all doing well. <3



codec bundle free, free online tutorials, free online tutorials excel, free online tutorials for html.



Комментариев нет: