понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

build computer dell



I didn't know anything about NAFTA besides having heard the name. A few post have mentioned the presentation being a little one sided and I agree.� I do think the NAFTA presentation was a little bias against America. That kind of goes back to what we were talking about a few weeks ago about working with the media and presenting ALL the information, not just the info that helps prove your point because the audience then feels cheated and is less likely to trust what they've heard. Overall it was a good example of a learning network and how people organize and share information with each other.



In our blog group we had a pretty hard time defining leadership within a learning network. What I took away from our discussion was that the leadership was there to motivate, rather than punish. We also talked about whether or not a family was a learning network. I think a family definitely can be a learning network. In my family, now that my brother and I are older, my parents don't punish us anymore... But we still all share information and learn from each other.


bixby knolls condo, build computer dell, build computer dell own, build computer dell own shopping smart, build computer desk, build computer desk free plan.



Комментариев нет: