четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

canandaigua theaters




GWAR IS PLAYING TOMORROW

thereapos;s going to be too many people there that I donapos;t want to see but fuck em they better stay out of my god damed way because when Iapos;m done destroying myself Iapos;m going to destroy everything in my path.

and then Iapos;m going to be staying at vinnys house with him, ant mann and ally. My boyfriend has to go home, though. Cause he has class the next day. I, on the other hand have no obligations because my boss is my friend dealer.. And doesnapos;t give a shit, and I donapos;t have school that day anyway. Hahahahahaaaaa


destroyeddddddd

Iapos;m pathetic, yet magnetic
That is until the drugs are gone
Then I am a total dick until I get a good buzz on
Donapos;t want to fucking shoot myself, that would be a mess
I really should O.D. On
blow, I think that would be best

belgian blue bull gene doping, canandaigua theaters, canandaigua theater, canandaigua teacher.



Комментариев нет: